Copper Shower Pans
Price From: $523.00 - $613.00
What Is Included:
- DuraFlexTM copper shower pan
- Curb flashing system
* A 3-piece drain system is compatible with our shower pans. We recommend visiting your local plumbing supply house for your drain. There you can also find a drain plate that matches your fixtures.
- Standard curb width is 2 5/8". Curb can be built out to any desired width. By matching your curb width with the width of your chosen tile, you avoid the tedious process of cutting your tile down to fit the width of the curb.
- Concrete Base. Concrete provides the most solid footing for a shower base and the best surface for laying tile.
- Pans are not rigid. Their flexibility allows them to be easily manipulated and molded into the space to create the tightest fit.
- No pre-cut drain location (drain space is cut on-site). Choose your own drain location and avoid the costly and time-consuming process of moving existing plumbing.
- No special thin-set required to lay tile.
- Pans are reusable. A concrete base allows you to change your tile without damaging the pan.
Our DuraFlexTM shower pans are constructed with dependable materials. Our copper and galvanized steel shower pans make water damage virtually impossible. In fact, when properly installed, Made For TileTM shower pans can last forever. All pans include a curb flashing system and 4" PVC shower drain with a stainless steel round drain plate. Choose a single or dual curb.
Designed by a contractor, Made For TileTM shower pans are the solution that contractors have been seeking for years. Our pans solve common shower pan reliability and installation issues that contractors and homeowners routinely face. Until now, unreliable polyurethane/acrylic pans and vinyl liners have been the only options available when building a tile shower base.
We take our commitment to delivering quality products seriously. For good measure, every shower pan is thoroughly inspected and water tested before leaving our manufacturing facility.
Measurement Tip: We measure D(depth) x W(width) in inches. When measuring your shower space, measure stud to stud.
Shower Pan Installation:
We designed our shower pans to be easy to install for both do-it-yourselfers and professionals. We make your installation success highly probable with our simple and straightforward installation guide.
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site if it is not already installed.